Terms & Conditions
Our obligations to you
Church Finder Respects Your Privacy
Church Finder abides by the requirements as set out in the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act .
Upon logging onto the Church Finder website, our Internet Service Provider collects the following information for statistical purposes only:
- – Your server address
- – Your domain name
- – When you visited our site – date and time
- – Any pages you accessed and any documents you may have downloaded
- – The previous site you have visited
- – The type of browser you are using
Use of information collected
We will record your e-mail address if you send us a message. Your e-mail address will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent.
Your obligations to us – Registered Users
- – As a registered site user you must abide by our copyright guidelines set out in the Copyright section on this website.
- – Any attempt to vandalise or change website content shall be met with immediate removal of log in capabilities.
- – The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- – Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- – Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- – This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- – Due to our Privacy Laws and that Church Finder respects the privacy of every individual – photos contained on this website should not be downloaded without express permission by the owner.
- – The use of the website to promote, sell or distribute services or products not associated with Church Finder is expressly forbidden.
Church Finder Copyright Policy
All articles, graphics, audio, video and information herein are copyrighted by Church Finder. You are hereby authorized to view, copy, listen to, download and print the content available on this web site.
However please note that the copyright in the materials appearing on this site are subject to the Copyright Act of 1968.
Church Finder does not grant any permissions or authority to the materials appearing in any third party internet sites, in print or by transmission without written expressed permission.